Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Books

The day had been hectic & productive (only with meetings) and engaging in talks about work life, finance best practices, how demographically  psychology of money differs etc.

The task list was there on my book, as it and for a change I am ok with it because any which ways I wonder what work am I doing...is there any meaning to it?. Well, I am busy planning a day trip with Mom for coming Saturday, to a nearby farms.

Our evening was peaceful, we had early dinner together, rode to visit a nearby temple and attended evening prayers, brought some embroidery threads for a project that I made mom complete for me :) (yes, creative ways to keep her engaged :p). 

Just before she was about to sleep and I was done with my last call from office, I offered her a foot massage and said you will get a professional experience 😅. Just 10 mins into the massage, I could hear her snoring... Witnessing this simple thing gave me so much peace and joy. Seeing her getting into effortless sleep...is a true blessing🤞 and somewhere deep within, probably I had this motherly love pouring out for her, that soul.

Well, I started this post thinking I will keep it simple, short and sweet, just add two pics of the books that I had just downloaded. One that made me literally laugh my heart out and also know that someone with similar default settings (by birth) of crackpots events exists!

The second captured my attention with it's preface. Second one, I have read only few pages but heard a lot of good reviews...so let's see where it takes me.

..but my heart wanted to add some random details from my peaceful day too :)

Anyways,


Happy reading, Ruu ✍️💖


No comments: