Search This Blog

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Blessing of having old friendships & connections

Deeply greatful for such an energizing day! A super packed workday, topped by an afternoon with an old colleague and a dear friend, followed by meeting the funds advisor/ friend :)

I am amazed how I travelled a whole circle from that of south to the north of BLR and back, just to get from home to office to the meeting place to another cafe and back to the street cafe and then to MG road and then to metro 😆.

But, none of that mattered infact me feeling so energized to even write this! In wee hours i.e. 11.16pm, speaks for itself. 

I feel as if I not even registered anything about traffic, pollution, honking, the journey I made in metro, changing the trains from one route to another (one of the most dreaded part for me, that too at a peak rush hour), standing all thru the journey due to unavailability of seat or rather I was so deeply happy in my head, thoughts😊....after a long time...and I am greatful.

Those talks, sharing about work, hardships, growth, lessons, behaviours, laughter + the pressing need to pack all those stuff to discuss in that short span of time....ha ha ha was madness overloaded.

Building new connections, reviewing the portfolio understanding new terms reflecting upon them was a fulfilling day. 

(And some photography)

Also, the blessings and grace of God, the minimal financial support I could lend to the needy, in times of crises made me feel more grounded, not because I am able to boast about it or wanted to, but because, I am able to understand my own emotions and relationships with money better and I am able to reflect on opportunities to be more of service than a hoarder which I had started to think and belive for myself. I am loving myself a .1% more today :)🙏

thank you God 🙏✍️💖


No comments: