And I can spend a whole day in a coffee shop! Just like that...
While waiting for a friend to drive me down to another nearby city, I completed my two hours classes, drank a hibiscus tea, gulped 150 gms of roasted cashews, chatted with Dad, paid my bills and even looks for stay options but my friend dint show-up yet...
I don't know to be mad or just be because I had personally not defined my boundaries here...having checked-out at 11 in the morning and since then being on road :(
Well, let's just focus on what worked in my favour:
1. I spent the majority of my day at a place I so wanted to be.
2. Spent an hour painting.π¨ π️
3. Some cotton kaftan shopping. π
4. Soft dosa and hot idli for late lunch/ dinner.
5. Attended my classes (din't miss).
6. Pondered over my emotions...
7. Some more shopping..gifts
8. Boarded the car but...we are waiting as she needs to finish editing a reel and upload (And this is actually irritating me now... but what do I do ... just be...focus on my internal environment).
And probably high time I practice driving π₯Ίπππ.
--
I tell myself Breath baby, breath...your beach is calling you home πππ
And hopefully I stay close to it ...π€




No comments:
Post a Comment