Sunday, April 23, 2023

Humpty Dumpty types fall

So I had to write this to feel relieved from the pain I am experience in the heart and also right thumb because I fell off from my bike in a very dramatic way infront of a veggie store and I was ignored (or i feel it that way😢 coz there was a Missing piece of stone block at the store front walkway.

Later I went to fill petrol and I wasn't sure if I would even be able  to ride my bike that far...but thankfully I could.

There were lot of thoughts running in my head and I had to fix something to get me out of those thoughts so while returning I thought of buying new shoes for my hiking tomorrow....

Actually it all started with another new set of shoes which I had bought online .. colour looked good but I wasn't sure if I will be able to use them for trekking and was a bit panicked as I dint have any other shoes either. 

Something was off with the fitting of the shoes which I got online. And while leaving home itself I had some unsettled feeling which was also triggered by the below message in the evening,  from a friend whom I have had a rough exchange of words this morning.....

(Hmmm... I am still on my way...Just FYI... Something came up yesterday evening due to which I am extremely disturbed... I am not myself and taking time to realign)

Jumping a few events forward one strange thing I noticed, while I was searching from one brand to another for my shoes I had this urge to check what it means to injure ones thumb (from Louise L. Hays books : you can heal your life) and shockingly It says : thumb represents intellect and worry and the affermation to heal was suggested as : my mind is at peace.

This very moment I am laughing in my heart that who in their right mind will not be at peace after having a glorious Humpty Dumpty fall 😅 (but thumb hurts and has become fluffy baby🤕). Aaj mujhe apne thumb ki value pata chal gayi.... everytime it hurts I knew I have to thank it all this years of partnership and ease in my day to day events right from chopping veggies by a holding the knife a certain way and not using a chopping board, to dressing up to even using a key in the 🚪 lock....

No comments: