Search This Blog

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Sweet lessons when needed the most

A few days back, on the day of my fast, on occasion of Paryushan (Jain festival), I was in a lot of emotional turmoil and a feeling of withdrawal due to unresolved events and helplessness or lack of perspective to be of help to a dear one. 

In my heart, I asked the almighty to help me and show me a way how to balance it all.. And later I forgot about this 

As a part of fasting, I was suppose to take only boiled water  (cooled naturally) and no food for 24 hours. And as a passtime thought to listen to a video shared by my Bade papa (uncle) and bush my limited knowledge on Jainism. 

And... There it lands...I  was shown the path thru that video.. In the last conversation where the host asked the Guest one last suggestion for his audience and his reply was : 

Let hatred turn into friendships but never let Love turn into hatred-ness, protect love.  💞

No comments: