Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Binded vs scattered

An observation from my journaling journey...

I use to use an unstructured approach i.e. of loose blank white paper (A4 or A3) sheets to write down thoughts, feelings, etc and later trash them. This method inadvertently conveyed a message of impermance and lack of value for my own thoughts and feelings. 

Eventually, the saying " When the student is ready, the teacher will appear" came true for me.

I met the right people who guided me, helped bring a structure to my scattered thoughts and life, and it so happened that at one point, when I was looking for a paper to pour my thoughts, I couldn't find one; rather I had a brand new notebook lying infront of me, at my desk. It was a gift from a couple friend of mine and had their Goa pictures printed on the cover page. Till that moment, I use to wonder what will I do with that personalized notebook.

But it turned out to be a catalyst and served as a turning point in my journaling journey. I restarted Journaling with a more intentionally organized manner.

And today, looking back at that, the binded note book was a great decision! It helped me reflect on my progress, filter the unwanted noise and clutter from my thoughts.

✍️🦋


No comments: