Sunday, May 21, 2023

I Understand...

Sometimes we have surpassed the personal limits of feeling any emotion or particularly the grief and that instead of speaking thru heart throbs deep in the gut. And I have been in that state since yesterday.


What am I feeling?

A deep hurt and mostly something like being disowned or discarded.

Contrastingly -   a deep acceptance and understanding too, which only brings peace to my being. And I drop any sort of complaint or ill  thinking and accept.

I understand...

Sometime actions-  one that are well thought about and comes as a decision only after deep introspection. Listening to all the chatters in our heart and mind. 

I understand when we are loving, we have deep held promises to people we love, one who are above us. I understand we have had to move on. I understand we break ties with our own limiting beliefs and patterns and grow beyond. In all that is which goes on in the exterior, we start to understand ourselves deeply too and slowdown. Gulp the bitterness that was a part of our journeys.

As I write this, a part of me is screaming inside in the deepest of my being but because I have also made promises to my own people to be happy and one which they experience thru me.

I am not saying it is the best way to be but that is all I know - to stick to my words and do me. 

I understand it's time being factored too. And I deeply believe it's all working out in the highest good.

I know this too shall pass and life will never be the same at the deeper layers of  my being. Without any answers to my questions, with a hurt that I feel with all the understanding - for you and for me, I let go.

I let go us, I let go you, I let go me- Who I got to know thru you.

Stay blessed.

And I will continue to tell myself - I love you and I'm with you, because when all channels to willingness and communication closes and hope die a death it never should, we can be our own cheer leader.

Some things and situations cannot be understood or explained ......

 I understand...

No comments: