Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Reshma Fry!


At that one bite of Nendra Banana fry, the realisation hit me hard that very soon these would be a rarity.

Things, people, relationship, friendship, anything that begins has a end and does come to an end...

My neighbour, my friend in crime, my laughter buddy, my 2am packing partner, someone who would cheer me up with watching Mr. Bean, my pillar of strength, my permission granter (Go buy that expensive stuff, go spend money on yourself, you keep giving people why not on yourself!?), one who would speak to plant like I do, we would do all the crazy stuff like to in parks and play in mud, bath in the beach behind her home (at native)
someone who speaks-up what's on my mind which I would have just lived in thought, she would sense if something is so wrong or when I would get hungry,
  someone who showered me with so much love...a love as pure as a mother's (and I am sobbing at this realisation)

--
(7.35 am 26sep2026)
Yesterday, when I reached home, I prepared my lunch and she came to offer food that she prepared and I shared that I cried in cab...she is like while I am here eat whatever food I offer...as much you want..
Infact, I sat in her kitchen, on the platform and ate like a over pampered baby 🐥....

I cried, I ate, I spoke and I cried again....

Now that I am on my way to the airport, I am crying again....

What gives me peace is, she is gonna be in the best place to be while she move ahead in her motherhood journey 🪷💕🙏.

May she be well, her family be blessed. loads of love and blessings for that kind soul full of love and mischief 😊🐥.

--

P.S. what I missed to mention, she makes awesome fry (South indian coastal delicacy) and I had renamed her contact as Reshma Fry! And what I was munching on was also Banana fry 🐒



No comments: