Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2026

I found my Clover

Have you ever experienced a event in your life where a situation is speaking to your heart and you believe it to be true?

I had one such experience recently and I am overjoyed to jot it here :)

The day I arrived back, after a two week visit to home, I was unpacking my bag and noticed that the a few charm of my handmade brass bracelet is missing. This was the bracelet we - colleagues had made as a part of one of our group activities and each had hundreds of charms to choose from, but only four each. 

I had even helped a friend to create one for her daughter and I loved the way I kept asking questions about what her daughter likes, love etc. it was a belief but deeply meaningful conversation, atleast for me ... Being the observer and experiencing a mother's point of view for a daughter in a foreign land, faraway from home.

Coming back to my own bracelet, I had choosen a tiny blue crystal embedded brass heart to remind me of self love or love in general (I feed on love), an octagonal rectangle diamond like stone (which is so me, I love single stones in jewellery, especially rings I choose and my mom always complains), again studded in brass cap, a brass rainbow (reminds me of the promise of God that everything is and will be fine) with five arch's representing the colors of rainbow and the point where these arch ends it has a outlined heart and a start, the last charm that I had picked up was a tiny brass clover flower (something I was more fascinated with after knowing that there is very meek chance to find a four leaf clover and I had also watched few movies too where the lead actress would be collecting them...) and it had four different enamel colors on each petal and I had fallen in love with it..that too Love at first sight ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Œ.

As time passed I lost the blue heart and I was like it's ok, may be some baby girl would find it like a treasure somewhere and feel loved. I then lost the dimond one and have no idea when or where...I let it go and felt thankful for the awareness that I live it fully while it was on my wrist...I used to wear that bracelet allmost daily. And this time I see I had the clover and rainbow when I travelled home but one missing when I got back and my heart wishpered to me, may be this way you will find that four leaf Clover you always looked for - in owner's mini garden, parks, grasslands etx.. especially during monsoons, when they are in abundance, all over :). 

I stayed with that thought, laughed about it with my neighbour and at a point forgot about it.

Until! Until this morning when I was arranging my diaries and books in my back pack for work and was making space for water bottle and right there at the bottom, on the bright yellow inline fabric of the bag, this clover, with it's vibrant colors was smiling at me...I paused and smiled back at It.

Indeed, I found my four leaf clover๐Ÿ€ 








No comments: