Sunday, September 25, 2022

No-one told me...

No-one ever told me that I can never be home ever again...

No matter how much I try to fit in 

No matter how much I try to stick my plans of holidays around only home visits...Or even dare to make them

Just to be able to sneek a bit of time!

Time from and with ones I grew-up among.

Never ever anyone told me to be prepared- that I would leave even more wounded than ever...

Wounded from what?

Emotions of those whom I had know as mine...dearly mine but they failed to accept or even acknowledge.

I hold no grudge because I know they aren't sorted within and trying to find their own answers but in the whole game I became the one targetted. One who isn't enough for them or they fear that the acknowledgement may trodd me off my path.

No-one ever told how hollow it would feel...how engulfing the emptiness will be and how it all would appear as if I am fighting against nothingness....


 


 


No comments: