Thursday, January 11, 2024

My heart ached at every happiness that came my way...

My heart ached at every happiness that came my way...

'My 1st ever offical US trip getting thru...'


I looked back to see if I have anyone to share these...


Held back bubbling tears, chocked but choose happy 'to be'...



Checked the chat window a thousand times to feel what it feels to have the conversations while we are alive...but active none.



My heart ached; not with the mistakes I made....The second bite of meat I ate....


My heart ached when I looked back, to see if I would be soothed by the words- shit happens...it's ok.. forget it and move on..

But heard none...




My heart ached; when I stepped at those royal steps....(The Leela palace)


How a girl from a small town who was so scared of sophistication and considered herself a misfit


But she never had to look back coz a voice was always had her back, assuring - she has all that it takes!

But saw no-one...



A room full of people were cheering for me and I stood there in disbelief.....

In the realisation of 'how far I have come'...or was it the escape I found in dedication at work.


My heart ached, flood gates of tears now open...I gave-up hiding, fighting, escaping ...knowing my heart wasn't home.


My heart ached  at every happiness that came my way...

No comments: