Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Old songs and watercolors..

Yup! Old songs (in loop), some inspiration and watercolors...gives me a different kind of high!

And....


Those old songs reminded me of home
 and I deeply missed Mummy and Papa🥰🫂.

While writing this, I realised both Maa and Papa has a great taste in music. They both love meaningful old melodies and sing well too.  

Perhaps this is a new found awareness :)


I loved myself a little more today, for taking this time against all the mental chatter and distractions and for following my heart
..to sit, listen to songs, paint 🎨 and loose myself in the unfolding of the painting...

#SpecialThanks to Sromona Chakraborty for singing 'Zindagi ke safar me guzar jaate hai jo...'💕

And Atif Aslam for such soulful unplugged records.

No comments: