Thursday, May 26, 2022

Home Coming

I am writing this from my hometown and was about to wrap-up for the day and head to bed.

A thought crossed my mind...why is it that I feel terrible emptiness inspite of being home I feel hollow. There is always a longing....a deep strong longing for a place/ feeling or moments called home.

Even though I am blessed and born in a  wonderful family,  I feel I do not belong. I continue to seek a time when I am so immersed in living each moment with such grace and  solitude as if life is a canvas and I am a painting. A free expression! - Unharmed, unalarmed and flowing effortlessly.

This very thought of emptiness pinched me...my breath spoke louder than my emotion and tears were born. I returned home. Heart felt alive, I could breath deep and light. It all felt surreal but was indeed true.



No comments: