Friday, October 28, 2022

Beginning of winters - 2022

This morning, I wokeup and went straight to the terrace with a book (No mud No Lotus) and an intention to finish reading the last few pages.

But was successful in reading only a few of those 'few pages' and after a while -  my head naturally turned up and I noticed a  beautiful pattern of clouds immerged in the sky and each stroke of that pattern had a gradient of grey on one extreme to that of rising suns colors (soft yellow, pink, peach etc). It was mesmerizing.

When I was slowly tilting my head, At the horizon...from behind the tall trees, a beam of light blocked my vision and I knew who is playing with me :)....I instantly had a smile on my face....It's the Sun and I said to it...I love you.

Though the sun shone brightly and softly, the subtle pinch of early winter wind was evident. I had this instant urge to have a ginger tea and rusk dipped in it. I rushed to  to kitchen and prepared my tea.

With hot tea and snacks, I in my Balcony. Sipping my tea, staring at the beautiful sky, letting numerous thoughts cross my mind and amidst all these I spot three white Median Egrets; peacefully moving in a formation of an arrow head. For some reason their presence always reminded me of deep felt love and I had tears in my eyes. I thanked them for always being there and reminding me that I am loved.

A gentle cold breeze and steaming tea brought me back :)





No comments: