Friday, January 20, 2023

Birds and I

On one of the peaceful winter morning, while I lay in my bed - imagining of a bird flying-in thru the window next to my bed and tapping it's beak on my blanket covered face...filled me with ecstasy.

I don't know why birds uplifts my heart and make it sing to their tunes...I can spend hours just watching them nest hopping, flying, chasing making loud chirping sound....it truly fills my heart. When I think hard, it takes me back to my childhood when Nana had a parrot and I always loved to chat with it hear it repeating whatever we say <3.

It would even be flying free around house and come and sit on the shoulder......so free so loveable. As I was engaged in the mind chatter and was experiencing the sweetness of this bond of Love and care; in background I hear a sweet baby's call - Aaaakaaaaa.... akka ....(she is a tiny 1yr. Baby in neighbourhood).

And I felt as if my morning is already blessed.

Good morning love! ЁЯТЦ




No comments: