Friday, August 31, 2012

My very 1st Poem - A Tight Hug (15.May.2006)

Staring in the dark - the vast sky seems calm but alone and made me feel lonesome too,
Tears roll down my cheeks revealing the word "MISS"

No Bird, No breeze, No sound but only Peace!
Quiet in the dark, fighting inside the heart, it's my thoughts; so SMART!

Sometimes so selfish, so rude; insisting me to think whether for me Is It TRUE?

Although I was blessed with the DREAMS coming true,
DESIRES which grew,
THOUGHTS which flew but still...
I need a TIGHT HUG
it's true, it's true, it's true...

Thoughts - difficult to set in one direction
Since they are alone my inspiration
It needs a strong self discussion
Ultimately they are proved to be one for Assertion

Love, Care, Dear, Far, Apart, Jumbling the mind with the links they regard.




(P.S. This was written while staring at a dark, starry night from the window of a HOSTEL room in INDORE.
more or less it was an outcome of the odd Lonely nights when there is no work  to look forward to….and one doesn’t get sleep also

Picture Displayed : is the original Draft of the poem; cut & pasted the piece in Diary)




No comments: