Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stay Alive ! - A post dedicated to the Movie - The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.

I name this morning (5th Jan 2014) of my life as the 'Stay Alive' morning. In the mids of chaotic weekends - with a cousin's wedding around, shopping, jewellery and shoes coordination, never ending visits to the dress boutique to get the final perfect fit, financial plannings, Dad visiting me, planning for him, and then above all me the highly moody girl. Sometimes I am myself clueless as to what I am going to do next, just don't know! I feel as if in this body of mine, stays too many me...
I had to treat myself ...to be more precise - my mind; with something really Awesome and cost effective. But to make it clear  the following options were ruled-out - New Dress, Shopping at Sale, Long walk and getting Lost, Meeting a friend, eating out, watching Sun set etc etc.

So I went ahead and booked a seat for myself for a morning show as I still had a lot of pending stuff ahead of cousin's wedding. The seat no. was 17-D :) (I often do this...just go and watch any movie alone if I don't have anyone else to go with...after all I am their to watch movie and not the person who accompanies me). I was so very happy, just don't know what was so magical about the day...but I was plain - pure happy may be because I learned a bit about prioritizing things/ tasks for my own self...and  I loved the thought that I chose the Feel Good Factor for Self above all of the time killing and tiring mandatory stuffs that mom loves :( I wonder how she does it...I just go mad. May be that's what is Mom's Love is all about and I am really lucky and blessed to have her.

Now lets come to the Movie part of it - with this movie, I felt as if I am actually watching someone I deeply know....with that zoned-out phase of Walter Mitty - the lead actor in the movie, I too do the same and get lost somewhere in my never stopping analytical or digging thoughts.




After watching this movie I felt recharged from within, deep down from the core of my soul & heart. Also, I had this self affirming feeling about couple of dictum that rings in your ears from time to time and here are those few - 


  1. Their is a reason why you met someone in the journey of your life.
  2. Magic happens. Believe it. Life is magical. 
  3. No situation is ever completely hopeless.
  4. Go in the direction of your dreams.
  5. Trust in lord and do the right.
  6. When you wish upon a Star, makes no difference who you are. Whatever your heart    desire's will come True!
  7. Dream. Explore and live life to its fullest. LIFE is indeed a blessing. 

and somehow this statement fills the thrill in me - Been their done that!

I watched this movie on 5th of January'14 and the trailer on youtube still brings the zeal in life. I think if I watch it again, I will have altogether a new story to write about my experience with it. Also, this movie instilled a new desire and a new wish on my vision board i.e. to climb up to the peak of mighty Himalaya's! and watch the first ray of sun falling on it and painting it with its warmth.

I realized one thing that when we have a desire and we think that its happening in real, we actually feel the fuse life into the dream...same as when I looked up for a moment and could only see the italicized bold letters stating - been their done that! Climb up to the peak of mighty Himalaya's.

See ya again here.....

 

No comments: