Friday, August 31, 2012

4. Standing Still





















Standing Still....can be LIFTED or DRIFTED.
keeping aside the Mind, Heart n Soul...its me Standing STILL...
Fear kills.. Happiness Fills....and Love Heals...
I am in the game but not the one who Deals...
Just standing STILL.....

Life throws the songs of joy n the songs of Sorrow,
Nevertheless the chance for "Time" to be Borrowed
And - the never ending longingness for a great ACHIEVEMENT
Grows, but which way to choose?? ...who knows!
Standing Still.....fighting the woes....

Being in Darkness, though surrounded by light
Its hard for me to Open Ma eyes...
HOPE of a early spring...seems to be takein
STILL &...... just Standing Still

Every new day reminds me about those innocent dreams
which I had in the beginning.....& which now seems fading....
Though its me standing STILL...the thoughts are Juggling....
Simultaneously tossing and catching Ma emotions...

The striving effort is what keeps the Notions on..
Understand the Importance of every USUAL dawn
Perseverance & Consistence is the key to victory...
Here and where all....
its not just standing STILL...its Standing TALL....
against all the ODDS...n FALLS....

Its me standing still but Standing TALL....:)

No comments: