Thursday, June 14, 2012

Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye Kisi na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye

I visited ELURU (a city in Andhra Pradesh, 1 Hr from Vijayvada) in the month of  April 2012, with one of my friend. As for me, that trip was a complete - Chill out the Summer kind....Nothing that the place was something like a hill station or so...but my idea was of that of having a SUMMER HOLIDAY at the age of 26..:)... the one i use to get during my school days...Also, being in the warmth of family environment, being with the Semi rural way of living - seeing, touching, pampering white cows, seeing elephants, visiting a crowded temple (mini Balaji) at the day of Venkateshwara Swami's Marriage Day.....plucking cashews on our way back home...I was accompanied by My friend (who was shifting to another city next month  & this was our so called last outing together while staying in same city), her Twin Brothers, Her MOM & DAD..... Me and my friend stayed their for 3 days ....I guess!...

Well their is a lot that I have to Share as The trip was as I wanted it to be -  Fresh seasonal mangoes from the farm ( from her maternal Parents), Peaceful Mornings...though their was nothing to do but the mind was at peace with the body, I spent a lot of time reading books available their, like on Spirituality, Readers Digest..etc... me and my friend also roamed around in the narrow lanes a bit surprised (she not me) as to how the things around have changed a lot in past years...their was construction going on for high raise apartments, Her Old School now was renovated & had a neater Better look though the yellow School Van was still the same.....one day we drove to another village nearby to meet her maternal uncle & aunt..had vada made with freshly grind-ed Soaked Urad Dal .... I have a loads n loads to recollect from the Stay.....

Well, I could have named this post as - SUMMER HOLIDAY at 26! but it is not so...you might be wondering WHY??....During this stay of mine, what touched me the most & that too at the last day of the stay was a "WONDERFUL COUPLE" or say HARD TO FIND such intense example of TOGETHERNESS or as its Mentioned above


                           Kehte hain khuda ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye Kisi  na kisi ko hai banaya har kisi ke liye"
The above pic was secretly & silently clicked via mobile from the window of our room, It is this pair I was touched with. The old Couple, no doubt looks as generic as any other couple, but the fact is - The Wife is a Dwarf  (hardly 2 feet in height as compared to her husband) & the Husband was born Blind...but was a Good Theater artist (as told by my friend)....The View of wife sitting on a small low raise stool/ Table & talking to her husband this morning was what brought tears to my eyes....or may be that they were enjoying the company of each other silently...(as I was just at a distance & could manage to click this only) .. at the site of this their were questions and questions popping in my mind....about Marriage, About better half, 

About commitments, About Happiness...& 
Above all a SILENT yet firm promise to ONE SELF that what may come...I AM BORN HERE WITH A PURPOSE & MY DUTY IS TO FULFILL IT, WELCOME & LIVE LIFE to its FULLEST, LEAVE THIS WORLD A BETTER PLACE than what I SAW IT WHEN I WS BROUGHT TO THIS LIFE...SPREAD LOVE & LAUGHTER......
I am just speechless at this creation of GOD but would like to thank him for
 the opportunity to meet this couple.

No comments: