Sunday, April 1, 2012

Author's Intro & Blog's Birthday


Hmmm ...Here I Am this is me....Its a multifacet blog - FOCUSLYDEFOCUSED.....finally happened to be registered at 10:11am on 1st April 2012..:)...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG. The idea of starting a blog or say desire was always their deep within my heart......but this morning was special ...hahah not because its Sunday - THE ONLY 1 day!!....but because its the day when all the energies around me wanted to start this ....& it Just HAPPENED. I am so very happy....

Now let me share how the energies became so powerful....- yesterday it was a working day for me & for some project, i was googling a few images of Havan/Yagya..(sacrad Holy fire offering to GOds in India)...I came across a rich image of a metal spoon like piece filled with various multicolored grains...check http://www.monsoonspice.com/search/label/Mixed%20Daals soon after digging deep into the source of this image, i was all filled with the thoughts of Various mouthwatering dishes...hmm yummy & it was lunch time too....just couldn't hold my hunger anymore....but to secure my discovery i made it a point to
share the link with my brother who  is in pune & thought he would love to try any of the dishes...then I left office & when home...prepaired roties, raita & baingan ka bharta....then forgot above all the stuff that happened.

Evening my brother called me when i was watching - HEY BABBY....he was at his office annual day party & was lost kind off...i asked him if he could check his mail...he said he had replied to my mail with  another link & i would be surprised to go through it & will also be happy....then I got a purpose to go out of home for the evening... to CHECK MY MAIL in cyber cafe....:)...

It was http://vivekskitchen.blogspot.in/...my brother's ex. roompartner , a blogger, a silent observer..& I met him few years back in Pune when i visited my brother. Well a thought was born in me ..in my mind..without my concious awareness though....... SIMPLICITY...The attitude of doing it NOW ..JUST ACT..& the rest of the evening went in long drive...a Casata cake slice, good times with my cute little neighbour Adi, talk with DAD on phone, roti & bharta as dinner ..few pages of a book...& deep sleep. then....

It is this day - THE DAY when the very first thought in my mind was the name of my blog - what not!...but was not available then did some R&D on the words thoughts...then thought of  the name fireplaceforthoughts...& something too close to my nature - focuslydefocused.
I quickly sent a sms to one of my dear friend who I felt could be the best person to choose one out of the two....at this phase of my life......Then what? its DONE...my blog is here FOCUSLYDEFOCUSED...sms reply was focusly De focused.....the sms says a lot about the +iveness of that person.......hmmm so its the begining....

Well do u still want my intro??....hmm here i am this is me - FOCULYDEFOCUSED - Ruchika jain...looks like  jackie chan..famous as Ruchika wang (i guess)....sometimes a writer, a painter, a creaitive mind, a traveller, a PA, a Graphic designer, a artist... A Child...a friend........haha, all this doesn't matter much ...what MATTER's the MOST Is - a HAPPY SOUL...n I am on the go....!!

No comments: